Saturday, October 3, 2015

This and That


  • We are still watching the MSU game.  So far, it has not been too much fun to watch.  It's not over yet, so I am still hopeful.
  • My girls are coming home for fall break in less than two weeks!  Yay!
  • What did we do before Google?  How did we find the answer to random questions? 
  • Do you ever look at your Pinterest pins?  Or do you just pin things and never look at them again? I recently looked at all my pins, and I was so inspired by the things I had pinned!
  • Megan introduce me to Bitmoji, which I immediately shared with Lynn and Leanna. Our texts will never be the same!  :)
  • The game is almost over. It's not looking too good for the Bulldogs.  :(
  • M&Ms are my favorite.
  • If I run 3 miles in the morning, I will have all my miles for the week.
  • That's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment